Tullahoma Businesses: Does Your Sign Need a Makeover?
Have a business in Tullahoma, TN with a sign that needs a facelift? Or, moving to a new location but not so crazy about the previous tenant’s sign? The City of Tullahoma may be able to help with a “Sign Enhancement Grant.”
The City offers matching grants to qualifying Tullahoma businesses for new outdoor signs and certain modifications to existing signage.
Whether your business is new to the Tullahoma community or is an existing business (subject to certain requirements), you may be eligible to receive reimbursement up to $500 to cover any costs associated with new and/or certain improved signage.
Requirements to qualify for the grant state that the grant must be used for:
- new outdoor signage that conform to the latest sign regulations of the City, OR
- modifications to existing outdoor signage required to conform with the latest sign regulations of the City.
Additional requirements and other information:
- The applicant must have a valid City of Tullahoma Business License and be current on property taxes and other city fees.
- Repeat grants are NOT allowed at the SAME location.
- Not-for-Profit organizations are NOT eligible.
Contact Crisler CPA, PLLC today for help with your application.
Alexander Davis, CPA